1. I am going to be shooting pretty regularly for a company that I am extremely excited to be working with! More on that soon… and there will be many new photos (obviously) as well! If you are an MUA, hair stylist, or fashion stylist please contact me if you’re interested in becoming involved 🙂
2. I finally have a casual job, for the first time in a year and a half. I am ridiculously excited about it. I have had so much trouble gaining employment because I was not available enough, and too old for most places to consider me. Now that I have no more uni (woo!) I have crossed one of those problems off the list! Now to sort out Christmas presents…. hm…
3. I am still trying to sort out the issues with marking at my uni but I think (maybe) we might be making headway.
4. I did surprisingly well in my last semester of uni, and am going to graduate on 17th December 2010!
5. I’m 99% sure I’m going to be showing my work at the Creative Drinks Christmas Party on Thursday 16th December at Bleeding Heart Gallery, here is the facebook event link http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110315835704124&ref=mf you should all buy tickets and come along!
I’m very excited and nervous at the same time! I’m working around the tentative theme of ‘In Between.’
If you could pick an image or series of images of mine to show, which ones would they be?
6. I have a test shoot with a very beautiful model coming up, I’m so looking forward to it!
7. I went to Stradbroke Island for a friend’s birthday. It was my first time and I fell in love.
That’s about all I can think of for now; I’m sure there’s something I’ve forgotten but it will have to wait for another day! 🙂